Manage individual communication channel settings for teams within your Twilio Flex contact center.
Account Owners, System Admins & Supervisors
Platform roles required to view and manage teams. Supervisors cannot edit communication channel settings for teams.
To edit the communication channel settings for a team, navigate to the Manage Teams screen.
Navigate to Menu > Manage Teams
After selecting the team, you will be redirected to the team details screen.
- Select the “Communication Channels” tab.
A list of the communication channels that are available in your contact center will be displayed.
Edit Communication Channel
To edit communication channel settings for a team, select the edit (pencil) icon next to the channel.
- Hover over the channel in the "enabled for team" column
- Click on the edit (pencil) icon
A modal will appear allowing you to edit the communication channel for the team.
- Click on the toggle, to disable or enable the communication channel for the team
- Click the "Save" button to apply the changes
After saving the changes, the communication channel settings will be updated in the list of channels.