Easily assign skills-based routing rules to teams with your Twilio Flex contact center. Supervisors and agents assigned to teams inherit the skills assigned to the team.
Account Owners, System Admins & Supervisors
Platform roles required to view and manage teams.
To assign skills to a team, navigate to the Manage Teams screen.
Navigate to Menu > Manage Teams
Assign Skills to a Team
After selecting the team, you will be redirected to the team settings screen.
- Select the “Team Skills” tab.
- Click the “+” icon in the top right section of the table.
After clicking on the “+” icon, the "Assign Skills" slideout will appear allowing you to select the skills to be assigned to the team.
- Select a "Skill Set" from the drop-down menu
- Select a "Skill" from the drop-down menu that appears after selecting the "Skill Set"
- Determine the "Skill Level" for the team using the slider that appears after selecting the "Skill"
- Click the “Save Changes” button to assign the skill to the team
Note: Skills must be created within the Manage Skills section before being assigned to a team.
The added skill will appear in the list of skills under the "Team Skills" tab.
Change Team Skill Level
To change the skill level of a skill assigned to the team, use the slider to adjust the skill level.
- Manually move the slider to the appropriate skill level in the skill level column
Delete a Team Skill
To delete a team skill, select the delete (trashcan) icon, and confirm that the skill should be removed.
- Hover your cursor over the skill that will be removed from the team
- Click on the delete (trashcan) icon
- Select "Yes" when the delete confirmation message appears