Quickly create new contact records within your Twilio Flex contact center.
Account Owners, System Admins, Supervisors & Agents
Platform roles required to view and manage contact records.
To create a new contact record, navigate to the Manage Contacts screen.
Navigate to Menu > Manage Contacts
Create a New Contact Record
To create a new contact record, select the “+ Add Contact” button located in the upper right-hand corner of the Manage Contacts screen.
After clicking on the “+ Add Contact” button, the "Create Contact" slideout will appear for you to enter details for the new contact record.
To create a new contact record, add the contact record details into the "Create Contact" slideout.
- Input the contact’s first name into the “First Name” field (optional)
- Input the contact’s last name into the ”Last Name” field (optional)
- Input the contact’s email address into the “Email” field
- Input the contact’s first contact number into the “Phone Number” field
- Input the contact’s mobile number into the “Mobile Number” field
Note: A new contact record must be created with at least one of the following fields.
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
As long as one of the required fields has data, the other fields can remain blank.
- ie. A contact can be created by providing only the "Mobile Number"