Easily manage tasks within your Twilio Flex contact center.
Account Owners, System Admins & Supervisors
Platform roles required to view and manage tasks.
To perform task-related functions, users will navigate to the Manage Tasks screen.
Navigate to Menu > Settings > Manage Skills
View Tasks within Twilio Flex
Within the Manage Tasks screen, users gain a better insight into how tasks are being handled within their Twilio Flex contact center.
Tasks can be filtered using the following:
- Timeframe (by default shows all activity history)
- Status (by default shows all statuses)
- Channels (by default shows all channels)
"Timeframe" allows tasks to be filtered by the following durations:
- Last 5 mins
- Last 15 mins
- Last 30 mins (default)
- Last hour
- Last 4 hours
- Last 24 hours
- Last 3 days
- Custom range
"Status" allows tasks to be filtered by the following statuses:
- In Queue: displays all the tasks in the queue waiting for an available agent
- Assigning: displays all of the tasks that are waiting to be accepted or rejected by an agent
- Assigned: displays all of the tasks that have been accepted by an agent
- Canceled: displays all of the tasks that were abandoned
- Wrap Up: displays all of the tasks that are currently in wrap-up
- Completed: displays all of the completed tasks